One part of the dream involved me driving around D to shop at Dollar General and/or several stores or something like that, but I can not remember the rest of the beginning of the dream.
At some point I drove toward LC and off of the highway was an event of some kind taking place, and I stopped to see what it was all about.
There were a lot of people but I can not remember most of what happened at first, I just remember at some point there was a competition where people were trying to sell hair or something crazy like that, and a few celebrities were competing as well.
Hulk Hogan was there & he had a younger super model-looking wife with blond colored hair and whitish colored skin, and she was in the hair selling competition or whatever it was.
She had some blue fabric/hair-like stuff over her face & head that made her look a bit like Mystique from the X-Men films, but she was not doing so good in the competition because the crowd did not like her personality or something like that; they felt that she acted like she was better than everyone or something like that.
I think that Hulk Hogan tried to cheer her up & give her some advice, and he might have tried to get the crowd on her side; but I am not sure, and I can not remember the details.
Another celebrity who was in the competition later in the dream was, Jack Black, and I met him on an airplane that was flying; but I do not remember how I got on the airplane.
I just remember meeting Mr. Black, and he was goofing/joking around as usual; and he went to the competition when the airplane landed, and I went back to the competition to watch again.
There was one or more other celebrities competing at the event, among the other people in the competition, but I can not remember who; and I can not remember the rest of the details.
I remember driving back to D at some point and something happened that I can not remember exactly, that might have had something to do with an abandoned house connected to the building by DG; but I am not sure.
Later my dad and I went to visit a fictional great-aunt of my dad, who lived in a narrow two-story house connected to the building by DG, but she looked like my mom’s dead great-aunt E/QJ.
I can not remember most of the details but I do know that we went on both floors of her house, and I remember that she walked faster than I expected for an old woman & she had more energy than I expected; and she seemed independent like my mom’s dead great-aunt E/QJ.
In the dream I might have even thought about how she looked & reminded me of my great-aunt E/QJ, but I am not sure.
This fictional great-aunt of my dad talked to my dad & I about several things, but unfortunately I can not remember what she told us; but I know that some of it was advice & past wisdom/knowledge.
I call her my dad’s fictional great-aunt because as far as I know she is not one of my dad’s great aunts, but I am not sure.
At some point we said goodbye & left, but I woke up shortly after this.
- 8-11-2012 | Dream Fragment | Turning Into Wolves? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 6-24-2012 | Dream Fragments | Looking For The Office (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 6-17-2012 | Dream Fragments | Something Communicated With Me By Possessing Paper? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 8-8-2012 | Dream Fragment | Stone Cold Steve Austin Teaches (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 7-6-2012 | Dream Fragments | A Dream Or Daydream Within A Dream? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 7-14-2012 | Dream Fragment | MW/Nora? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 8-7-2012 | Dream Fragments | A Lucid Dream With Bathroom Talk (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 6-19-2012 | Dream Fragments | Dreams Interrupted (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 8-6-2012 | Dream Fragment | Playing Tennis (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 7-18-2012 | Dream Fragment | A Reality TV Game Show (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)