It seems that I was in the process of considering moving to L, and I was telling my parent’s about some of the things that I wanted to do & about some of my past experiences in L; and I was in the process of showing me several places.
We were walking to the Alliance Française where I wanted to take French lessons, and so I was going to show my parents the building and talk to the people there about beginners French lessons; and I remember my dad complaining about how expensive it probably was.
I remember feeling at home in L and I could even feel the temperature & the moisture in the air, it was nice, and I remember telling my parents how I felt & how I thought that moving to L was probably a good idea; but I woke up during our walk.
The next dream took place on an island, I think, at a large house made from local materials; where a somewhat wealthy family lived and they shared the house with the other people on the island, so there was always a lot of people at the house.
A man who looked like Chris Brown came to live there with his sister who lived at the house, and he was a solider who had gotten injured & he was now temporarily in a wheelchair recovering.
Behind the house was a body of water and the island was like a small tropical resort, with a variety of people on the small island.
Mr. Brown eventually started a relationship with a woman on the island as he recovered, and eventually he was able to walk; but his relationship with the woman turned into a lot of fighting at some point.
Eventually the woman’s brother or a new man who she was interested in, started to get into fights with Mr. Brown as well, the man was bigger & stronger with dark brown colored skin & black colored hair in a box fade-like haircut.
Their relationship ended and an angry Mr. Brown was ready to leave the island, but his sister got sick or had an accident, so a helicopter had to land on a helipad connected to stairs in the yard; and a woman with the hospital & another hospital worker had to transport his sister to the hospital by helicopter.
Mr. Brown packed his stuff and took a bus to the hospital, his sister was in stable condition & she was going to be okay, so he decided to stay until she was released from the hospital; and then he was going to leave the island, but I woke up.
- 12-17-2011 Dream Fragments | The Sean Connery Distraction (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 12-4-2011 – 12-7-2011 Dream Fragments | An Old Memory Of Camping In The Woods? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 11-25-2011 Dream Fragments | MW And A Mall (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 11-5-2011 Dream Fragment | A Jimmy Swaggart Center In My Parent’s Yard? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 11-26-2011 Dream Fragments | Thanksgiving With Flynn And The View, And The Cursed House (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 11-22-2011 Dream Fragments | GC Dies (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 12-9-2011 Dream Fragment | RB And BH (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 10-27-2011 Dream Fragment | A Purse/Book-Bag (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 11-20-2011 Dream Fragment | The Flying Non-Dead (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- Wheels: Pod Cars Are Poised to Transform an Indian City’s Streetscape and Skyline (wheels.blogs.nytimes.com)
- 10-7-2011 Dream Fragments | Hide & Seek & Fight (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)
- 11-19-2011 Dream Fragments | An Orphanage On Eastside? (goodjohnjr.wordpress.com)